Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July recap

The hubs and I had a wonderful time at the beach over the 4th. We so enjoyed every minute...from our long walks in the mornings to long afternoons on the beach. We could easily live at the beach, it's always hard to come home and get back into the swing of things. Below are some pictures from our trip. Sadly I do not have any of the ocean. The beach was PACKED because of the holiday so I figured there wouldn't be too many pretty pictures of the ocean/beach with tons of people in it.

Mom's traditional 4th of July homemade icecream:

Caprese Salad with fresh basal from our garden and amaaaazing tomatoes from the farmers stand:

Zeus and Zoey:

Sweet Tanner:

Traditional Shrimp Boil!!!!!


Lake behind my parents house (lots of alligator spotings while we were there!):



Father/Daughter love:

Us :)


Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend! This evening I have a date with my Mom at Body Pump, then it's back home to whip up some veggie enchiladas. Stay tuned for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment