Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gratitude





John Kennedy once said: "As we express out gratitude, we must never forget the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

I have expressed lots of gratitude this week to my sweet husband as he has been amazing at taking care of our 12 week old puppy and our 1.5 year old puppy. My week has been pure craziness...I've been up and going from 6:00 am straight through 7:30 pm every day. It has been exhausting, but am sooo thankful he could help with the puppies. Daniel has a special touch with the dogs...he really cares for them and loves them, and they know this! Our little one, Zoey, follows him around like she's his shadow. We are having SO much fun with our new addition. Zoey is a sweetheart and so much fun to have. Her daddy bought her a dress yesterday (see pics of her in the purple dress) and she looked too cute for words. We have two spoiled puppies!

*Thank you, Daniel, for taking such good care of the dogs this week...we love you!!!!!

With this crazy week, I have not been doing much "fancy" cooking. Monday night we had rotisserie chicken, veggies, and left-over corn casserole. Tuesday we had Morningstar veggie burgers, with a black bean/tomato soup mixture I quickly concocted and veggies. Tonight I actually have a little more time to cook, so I'm making pork chops. If the recipe is good, I'll post it.

Enjoy the pictures and video (it's hard to see Zoey b/c she's so black-haha)! Oh-and take time to tell others how much they are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Well young Mrs Hoffman I appreciate how much you appreciate your husband. I appreciate that he has such wonderful taste in who he choose to marry! I appreciate your loving and caring ways you express to everyone!
    Loves,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Zoey is so adorable and you just have the cutest little family :). You know you've found a good man when he buys your dog a dress, lol!!! Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete