Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs, oh my!

Over the past few months, I have become a true blog lover. I find myself reading blog after blog after blog in my free time. I mainly read "foodie blogs," healthy eating/living blogs, and blogs from family and friends that live far away. What a great idea a blog is! In the future once I have many more posts---I'd love to create my blog into a book so that I can look back at it in a hand-held form to have for keepsake and memory purposes.

My Blog is not:

-professional
-I don't use correct English
-spellchecked
-pre-thought of with ideas of what to write

My Blog is just a space for me to share my ideas, thoughts, recipes, life-goings-ons, etc. I look at many other blogs which are beautiful and professional; however, that is not mine. I am not trying to win any awards or money (although-that'd be nice ;) )...so please keep this in mind when you read my scatter-brained posts. I just sit down at the computer and start typing! There really are no rhyme or reasons to my posts. Also most of the pictures are taking from our rinky-dink camera...not very professional once again. We want one of our next big purchases to be a super nice camera...so professional-like pictures will be in the future! ;)

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting. Here's to more blogging!


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and not that I'm biased, but I think your pictures are beautiful. The meals you put on here are now on all the family's tables sooner or later! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog too Laura!!! And, btw....tried your mushroom orzo the other night! YUM! Love it!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you!!!!!

    Anita---I actually thought of your orzo recipe when I posted this! I love yours...the one posted is more "wintery," but both I LOVE!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete