Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


Daniel,

Happy 2nd Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday I was getting ready to walk down the isle to you. So much has happened in the past two years and it all has made us stronger and closer than ever before. We bought a house and survived the remodeling adventures, we also both went through layoff's and came out better than ever because of them. We have learned that life ain't easy, but together we can get through it.

You are my best friend. You make me laugh every.single.day. You are my biggest cheerleader. You are my problem solver. You are so much to me and more.

I love that you are such a big family man. Your family is so important to you as is important to me. I love that you tell your family that you love them, and do this often. I love that you like to joke and are always making others laugh. I love that you love our furbabies, Zeus and Zoey. You are one day going to be an incredible father. I love how you always put me first. I love how we can laugh about the stupidest things so much that is brings us to tears. I love how you work hard to support our family. I could go on and on and on, but most of all...I love how you love me and I love you SO much.

Happy 2nd Anniversary...here's to many, many more!

**Stay tuned for something special on the blog that I will post later tonight!**

2 comments:

  1. Wow...what a nice post! I couldn't have written it better myself ;)...I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!

    -Your Hubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful posting Laura...I bless the day the Lord made sure you and Daniel found one another. I love how you love one another!
    Love and happiness~

    ReplyDelete