Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Christmas rush is through


I can't believe that the Christmas hustle is done and over with! I also can't believe that we are embarking on a new year in a few days...hello 2010!!!!!

Daniel and I had a wonderful first Christmas together. We got much, much, much more than we ever could have imagined. We are SO blessed to have such amazing parents. I often come to a loss of words when thanking parents...I don't know how to thank my parents for all they have done for me (and Daniel). Daniel's parents are just as amazing...we are so very blessed. Our parents are truly God-sent. Thank you, thank you for such a wonderful Holiday and for everything you do for us. We wish we could think of a better way to thank you...there will never be enough words and expressions to help communicate our thanks and appreciation.

Daniel and I spent Christmas Eve through Christmas Day with my side of the family. It was a great time! Lots of Mom's good cooking and lots of relaxing time with my family. On Saturday, we went to Daniel's parents in Raleigh. We got back from this trip yesterday (Monday)...and as always it was a good time with lots of laughs! :) Now, I'm back to working at the gym...and my new big job begins Monday!

I hope that you have some time to relax before the new year is off to a start!


No comments:

Post a Comment