Monday, March 25, 2013

24 weeks




How far along? 24 weeks
Baby’s size? Around 12 inches long.  At our last appointment on Friday both babies weighed 1 pound, 6 ounces.  Right on target...in fact, a little ahead :)
Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself in a while...will know tomorrow at my OB appt.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Surprisingly great
Best moment this week: Having my brother and sister in law (and their sweet daughter) visit and help us around the house.  The hubs and my brother in law put together all the nursery furniture...soooo exciting!!!!  Oh and of course, having a great doctor's appt. on Friday was awesome.
Miss Anything? Everything I was able to do when not on bed rest.  Even the little things in life.  
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Still the same...can't get enough eggs, avocados and smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: No...cerclage seems to be doing it's trick!

Symptoms: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's still making it's way out

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time...until I get annoyed with bed rest.  But then I remind myself that this too shall pass.

Looking forward to: My OB appt. tomorrow.  This means I get the ticket to leave the house for a couple hours, whoop whoop!  I'm hoping my OB will give me the ok to go to church on Sunday for Easter...we shall see.  Also, my Grandma is in town from NY so looking forward to spending time with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment