Tuesday, March 12, 2013

22 weeks

gotta love rough hospital pictures...

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby’s size? Not sure as we have not had an anatomy scan since 20 weeks, but I'm sure they are at least a pound each now and the length of a spaghetti squash.
Total Weight Gain: Not sure but with all this bed rest I'm sure something significant ;)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Good, despite being woken up 500 times during the night....gotta love hospital sleeping.
Best moment this week: A few things...having my ultrasound go so well today!  Being allowed to get outside (in the wheelchair of course) for 20 minutes a day.  You wouldn't know how glorious it is to get out of this room and breathe some fresh air for just a few short minutes!!!!!!  My highlight of every day now!  And having my mother and father in law come for the weekend.  They helped the hubs put up a mantel over our fireplace that has been needing to go up for a while and also visited with me.  It's always nice to have help with house things and company when you're on bed rest!  
Miss Anything? Home.  My bed, my own food, my husband, my sweet puggies, etc. (the same as last week)
Movement: Yes...many dance party's going on in this belly!
Food cravings: Still the same...can't get enough eggs, avocados and smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: Not since last week!  All is calm here for now.  Plan is to decrease the meds that I'm on and see how I do with that, then increase my activity level and see how I do with that, then if all goes well...GO HOME!  Hopefully I will be able to go home late this week or early next week.  Prayers please!
Symptoms: Not many this week....I still feel great, despite being on bed rest.
Belly Button in or out? It's starting to poke out!!!!!  Not fully out yet, but it's making it's way.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: I was in a bad mood yesterday, but today has been much better.  Always puts a smile on my face when I get to see our babies on the ultrasound screen and that's how my day started off today.  Plus the good news that we got at our appointment was that the cervix has lengthened since my procedure!!!!!  All this makes me a happy Momma :)
Looking forward to: Of course going home, but also having the hubs feel the babies move.  He could definitely feel the babies move now, it's just a matter of getting his hand on my belly at the right time!  Every time he puts his hand on my belly they stop, go figure.  I know it will happen soon though as I can't wait for him to feel his son and daughter who are going to steal his heart in a few short months :)


Here are a couple pictures from our ultrasound this morning:

Below is Baby boy B...he is laying on his head...such a little booger already.  I think he was mad b/c I hadn't eaten breakfast yet for this appt. as they woke me up and took me straight to the appt.!  So he said, "Mom, until you give me food I'm not showing my face!" haha

Below is Baby girl A...she had SUCH a precious profile picture this morning.  Can't stop looking at this picture and her precious little nose and lips...can't wait to smother these babies in kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment