Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thankful


I really, really do.  Since I was put on bed rest, we have had numerous friends bring us numerous meals.  A women's group I'm in brings us meals weekly and this has been a god-send.  Also other friends have stopped by with meals and we are so grateful fo this.  I am the main cook in the house and if you know me you know I dislike eating out allll of the time so I was wondering how and what I would be eating while on bed rest.  Thankfully friends have come to the rescue.  We have been blessed with so many wonderful, tasty meals that both the hubs and I have truly enjoyed.  Not only have the meals been delicious, but they have also been healthy for the most part.  I guess my friends know me well ;)


Thanks to my sweet friend, Melissa for bringing this amaaazing pasta dish over!  I want the recipe! 


Thanks to one of my clients, CK, at Capital One for bringing this gourmet salmon meal over that he made.  

Big thanks to Hutch who brought this incredible dinner over.  Not shown was a Vegan Apple Pie....so good!

Thanks to Suzanne for bringing us this very tasty quiche.  We enjoyed leftovers for breakfast and lunch as well!

Also many thanks to our friend, Lynn who brought us over Indian food.  We love our Indian food and Lynn was sweet enough to bring this to us last week.  I was so excited about it that I forgot to take a picture!  I also forgot to take a picture of the incredible lasagna that our friends Libby and Michael brought us this past Friday night.  Thank you!  And of course I can not leave out my Mom who has been a saint with helping us.  Her meals our out.of.this.world!

I really am at a loss of words for letting everyone know how much we so appreciate this.  It not only feeds us and nourishes these sweet babies, but is one less thing we have to worry about right now.  Believe it or not, these meals make our lives so much easier when we know there is a fresh, healthy, ready to eat meal in the refrigerator waiting for us.

Now please excuse me as we are off to indulge in what looks to be very delicious Moroccan Lentil Soup (thanks to Nancy!) for dinner.  Going to feed these babies some good protein and folic acid!  I'll be back tomorrow with a 26 week update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment