Sunday, April 21, 2013

3rd Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This picture does not do my belly justice...I think the dark color hides it too much, it is MUCH bigger in "real life!"  Zoey is looking up at me saying "whoa, Mom, your belly is getting huge!"

How far along? 28 weeks!  
Baby’s size? At our appt. on Friday Baby Girl A was 2.4 pounds and Baby Boy B was 2.2 pounds

Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself in a while again, but this will be done at my OB appt. on Tuesday.
Stretch marks? Still the same faint ones on my hips, nothing new from that so far...slathering myself in Palmer's cocoa butter!
Sleep:  Going well...I am crossing my fingers it stays this way, but with my belly growing at warp speed, I highly doubt it will...
Best moment this week: Watching my belly move as the babies move.  It's pretty wild.  Totally looks like I have two aliens inside of me.  They are especially crazy after I eat and my belly just moves in wave like motions.  I've tried to capture it on video, but every time I bring the camera out they get camera shy.  One of these days I'll catch them!  I can usually tell which baby is moving...and it's also cool when I can tell where their heads are---it's like a ball poking out of my stomach, even the hubs can see it.  I tell you, it's the craziest, coolest thing ever!  Other good moment was my doctor's appt. on Friday that went so well.

Miss Anything?  Working out and a nice cool, crisp beer (or glass of wine) in this beautiful weather.
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Still the same (sorry sounding like a broken record)...can't get enough eggs, avocados and smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Still nothing I can really pin point.  I have been lucky in this department so far...hey, I gotta be lucky some where in this pregnancy!  But I am def. starting to notice my growing belly...it's getting harder and harder to bend down and do simple, every day tasks.  But I'll take it if I keep feeling this good!

Belly Button in or out? Still flush with my skin...I wonder if it will ever pop out???

Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm thinking I will take them off in a couple weeks.  I don't want to, but I also don't want them stuck on my fingers.  Thinking about getting a cheapo bigger ring to wear...the hubs thinks I'm crazy, but I don't want people thinking I'm not married with this HUGE belly, lol!
Happy or moody most of the time: A little bit of both this week, but that's to be expected with these wild hormones.  It's been a happy weekend though :)

Looking forward to: Having my gestational diabetes test done and over on Tuesday!  Crossing my fingers it goes well and that I PASS!  

*Nesting has really hit me this past week...big time.  I am so happy that not only am I at home now (vs. the hospital), but am able to do more things during the day.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a busy body all day (like I used to be), but I do plan a project or two for the day to make the time pass.  I've gotten so many things done I've been wanting to do forever and it feels good.  Lots of organizing, doing crafty home projects, and more organizing.  I know I keep saying this, but I really, really, really can not believe we will be becoming a family of FOUR in a few short weeks (I could say this over and over until I turn blue in the face)...sometimes I just can't wrap my head around it.  This pregnancy has flown by already!  Still taking it one day at a time and soaking up being pregnant while it lasts.  With all the scary/sad news from our world's news last week, it's nice to know that for this short period of time our babies are safe and sound inside of me.  This Momma will do anything for them and we love them so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment