Monday, April 1, 2013

25 weeks!!!!!!


How far along? 25 weeks!  My first big milestone since being on bed rest!  Excited to check this off my list :)  Next milestone is 30 weeks...
Baby’s size? I'm guessing they will be close to 2 pounds each at our appt. on Friday.  Apparently they are about the size of squashes now.

Total Weight Gain: Last week at my OB appt. I had gained 19 pounds.  After this weekend I'm sure I'm up a couple more lbs.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Surprisingly great...I'm praying this keeps up!
Best moment this week: Having a lovely Easter weekend with family and getting out of the house.

Miss Anything? I've been craving a class of wine or a ice cold Blue Moon lately...ahh...looking forward to having a drink this summer...
Movement: Ooooh yes.  Yesterday I was watching the babies bounce around in my belly.  The hubs was outside so didn't get to see it, so I tried to get it on video and then they stopped.  Boo!  I have enough time to catch it again though.
Food cravings: Still the same...can't get enough eggs, avocados and smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: Not that I know of...feeling great!

Symptoms: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's still making it's way out

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy overall :)  So in love with these little ones.  

Looking forward to: Our appt. on Friday with Dr. Xmas.  Will be a big appt.  Either he will keep me on modified bed rest, or he'll give me a little more freedom.  Praying that all is staying quiet as it's supposed to!!!!!  Also looking forward to the beautiful Spring weather we are having today and more that's coming our way :)  Spring is my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment