Monday, February 25, 2013

20 weeks! More than half way there!!!!!

Yes, more than half way there since twins never last until 40 weeks.  We can't believe it...so exciting/scary!!!!  


How far along? 20 weeks
Baby’s size? About the size of a carrot (not baby carrots)
Total Weight Gain: Again I haven't weighed myself since before Spain, but these babies and my body are def. growing!  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Pretty good...lately I've been sweating lots in my sleep (sorry-gross I know) and lots of dreams.  Hormones are going crazy!
Best moment this week: Similar to last weeks...really feeling these babies move and I love it.  
Miss Anything? I miss my skin not being so darn itchy!!!!!!
Movement: Yes :) :) :) :)
Food cravings: Still the same...can't get enough eggs, avocados and smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: NO!
Symptoms: Leg cramps, itchy belly and boobs
Belly Button in or out? Still very flesh with my skin...waiting for it to pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but starting to get tired after 8+ hours of a workday which can make my mood slightly change...I know it's just going to get worse!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appt. on Wednesday.  Can't wait to see our sweet babies.  :)  I also need to seriously start getting the nursery ready.  Going to start working on that this weekend and I'm excited about it!  I've been out of town the past 2 weekends so I'm very much looking forward to working on the nursery and putting my feet up!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment