Thursday, February 21, 2013

19 weeks!






How far along? 19 weeks
Baby’s size? About the size of a softball...basically I have two softballs inside of me :)
Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself since our trip, but I'm guessing I could be up to about 15 pounds now since I ate my face off in Spain.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep:  Great!
Best moment this week: Really feeling these little guys moving!  I love it!!!
Miss Anything? Not this week!
Movement: Yep, it's def. happening now...still faint movements but they are becoming more and more noticeable every day.
Food cravings: In Spain we didn't have much fruit, veggies or protein...lots and lots of bread over there.  So when we got home all I have been wanting is fruit, veggies and protein!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Momma's boy and Daddy's girl ;)
Labor Signs: NO!
Symptoms: Still some leg cramps but they have been a bit better since I started taking a different iron supplement.  When we got back from Spain I noticed small itchy bumps all over my belly.  I'm pretty sure it's from my rapidly growing belly and skin stretching.  As long as I keep it moisturized that seems to help.
Belly Button in or out? Very flesh with my skin...waiting for it to pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appt. on Wednesday.  Can't wait to see our sweet babies.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment