Monday, January 11, 2010

Chili-Soy Glazed Salmon


On tonight's menu was Chili-Soy Glazed Salmon, baked sweet potatoes, lima beans, and salad. It was delicious if I do say so myself. My hubby loved it as well...score!!!! :) This meal was easy, healthy and quick. My kind of meal!

I made a few changes to the recipe, but I have made the changes below:

Chili-Garlic Glazed Salmon

3/4 T. of Sriracha sauce (or any hot sauce)
3 T. minced green onions
3 T. Apricot Marmalade
1/2 T. low-sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
4 salmon fillets (or in our case, we had one huge salmon fillet that we split into 3 pieces)
Cooking spray

1. Preheat Broiler
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; brush half of chili sauce mixture over fillet. Place fillet, skin side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil fish 5 minutes; brush with remaining chili sauce mixture. Add Panko, then broil 3 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.

Calories: 298; Fat: 13g; Protein: 36 g

*I got this original recipe off allrecipes.com, however; I changed the recipe so much---it is now a Laura recipe!

Eat those Omega 3's and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment