Monday, May 27, 2013

33 weeks!


Twins at 32 weeks, but you get the idea

How far along? 33 weeks!  
Baby’s size? Not sure, will hopefully find out tomorrow at our appt.  Hopefully a little more than 4 pounds each!  If so, that would mean I have about 10ish pounds of baby in me...no wonder I feel VERY pregnant now!

Total Weight Gain: At my OB appt. last week 35 pounds...weight is really packing on and fluids are really increasing.

Stretch marks? Still the same faint ones on my hips, nothing new from that so far...slathering myself in Palmer's cocoa butter!
Sleep:  I have my good nights and my bad nights . Have had a couple of great sleeping nights which have felt amazing.  Before that had a few bad sleeping nights.  Waking up about every couple hours (or more depending) to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Making it to 33 weeks :)

Miss Anything? Being able to go for a walk in this picture perfect weather we are having.

Movement: Yes!  Wild babies!
Food cravings: None as of late.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: More noticeable Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing crazy.

Symptoms: Officially swelling, it's so gross.  Def. have cankles.  It makes the hubs and I laugh.  Feeling tired from carrying this load, and oh, I've been meaning to mention this but always forget.  My voice is horse ever since about 30 weeks pregnant...???  So weird!  My only thought is that it's the pressure from the belly on my lungs??  My voice also always cracks, like I'm a 13 year old boy.  So weird. 

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out.

Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and getting so excited!

Looking forward to: Our appt. w/Dr. Xmas tomorrow and getting a date for our c-section!  I also have my last prenatal massage scheduled this week and a pedicure.  Both will be very nice to have before the babies come!

*One more week until my goal of 34 weeks!!!  Eeeekkk!!!  :)  The car seats are in the car and we are officially ready, however we still want baby girl and baby boy to cook 2-3 more weeks if they can hold on!  I am having some pregnancy pictures taken from a good friend this week so I will post some when I can.  Not feeling very picturesque these days from feeling so huge and swollen, but it's all good.  If this gives us healthy babies, then bring it on!


3 comments:

  1. I just love you...you have worked so hard and cared so well for those two precious babies. Hang in there...won't be long now!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting these last few weeks must be!!! Can't wait for your little ones to join your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sush! We will be seeing you SOON :) Love you!

    Priscilla: Thank you! So excited for your precious baby boy as well :) 2013 is a good year!

    ReplyDelete