Sunday, May 19, 2013

32 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


We went to church this morning and I was all ready for a picture in my dress, until I forgot (pregnancy brain much?)!  Oh well, here's one instead in my husband's EXTRA LARGE t-shirt...no more wearing my medium sized t-shirts, gone are those days!

How far along? 32 weeks!  Feels good to check off another huge milestone!  Next goal, 34! :)
Baby’s size? We will find out tomorrow and I'll let you all know...my guess is around 4 pounds each

Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself since my last OB appt. a couple weeks ago.  My guess would be 32ish pounds.  I will find out on Friday at my OB appt.

Stretch marks? Still the same faint ones on my hips, nothing new from that so far...slathering myself in Palmer's cocoa butter!
Sleep:  Still going well...so happy about this!  Peeing every hour it feels like, but thankfully I go right back to sleep.  Hoping to get in tons of sleep before we become sleep deprived!
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery even more prepared and ready.

Miss Anything? A cold glass of beer would be nice on a nice Spring evening, but not much longer!

Movement: Oh yes.  I love it!  Every move the babies make I can see...so amazing.  Here is a video below I just took of some movement today.  Please excuse the big white belly.  Pay close attention to the top of my belly (will be the lower part of the screen).  I'm pretty sure the movement on the video is from baby girl's legs and baby boy's arms.  I constantly have to push them off my ribs and if I rub lightly they will move.  I feel them alllll the time.  Love these precious babies :)


Food cravings: Still none...sweets are still high on the list though.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl and Boy :)
Labor Signs: No, just typical Braxton Hicks, but they aren't bad at all and not too often.

Symptoms: Some tiredness, sometimes sore back if I'm on my feet too much, and sometimes slightly swollen feet if I'm on my feet too much in the heat.  That's about all I can complain of though, still feeling great!

Belly Button in or out? Pretty much almost out!

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(  I probably could keep them on, but at this point it just makes me nervous that they'd get stuck.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, excited, nervous and still can not BELIEVE that we will be having TWO babies in no longer than a month.  

Looking forward to: Our 32 week appt. tomorrow with Dr. Xmas and then our OB appt. on Friday to determine when our c-section will be.  eeekk!!!  I will update tomorrow after the appt. :)

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek! And can't WAIT TO MEET THEM!
    Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can't wait to meet you! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that video!!! I just started to feel some movement about a week ago (first time was on Mother's Day <3)...so awesome!! When was DH able to feel them? Mine is so anxious :D

    ReplyDelete