Here is what I bought:
- Organic Milk
- The package contained 3 half-gallon jugs! The hubs and I go through a lot of milk and organic milk stays fresh a while, so this was perfect. Now if only they'll start carrying Almond Milk....
- Organic Spinach
- I rarely buy organic, only b/c it's so $$$, but I do like to buy organic milk, spinach and apples. One day when I become a millionaire, I'll buy everything organic. ;) I love how Costco had a huge tub of the spinach. We typically grocery shop at Kroger and the organic spinach is in a small bag and is just as expensive. I've been trying to incorporate more veggies in my daily eats, and this has been perfect for that purpose!
- Green Beans
- A huge bag of fresh green beans (well, fresh for a grocery store). I have been incorporating these into many of our meals. Yum.
- Butternut Squash
- I LOVE all kinds of squash, especially butternut....but I don't like to cut them, it is always a chore. Costco has it pre sliced and cut into cubes. Sold.
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
- These burgers were introduced to us this summer by my brother and sister in law. They had a cookout and gave everyone the option of a regular burger or a black bean burger. The hubs and I had the black bean burgers and LOVED them. I finally bought them on my recent trip to Coscto! What do I love about them? They are larger than your typical black bean burger. Lots of fiber and protein...very filling. I also love that they come in a pack of 12. Whenever we need a quick, easy dinner we can take a couple out of the freezer and either throw them on the skillet, grill, oven or microwave. Easy peasy yumminess. The other night I used whole wheat English Muffins as the "bun" and added soy cheddar cheese...SO delicious.
- Raisin Bran
- The hubs and I love cereal, enough said.
- Nature's Path Organic, Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Again, the hubs and I love cereal. What can I say? We go through this stuff seriously fast, so it's nice to buy it in bulk. :) The granola is great with regular milk, or my fav: almond milk...also wonderful on yogurt.
- Palmetto Pimento Cheese
- This cheese is made in Pawleys Island, SC where my parents have a beach house (heaven on earth). The hubs and I first discovered this in Pawleys Island and were SO happy and shocked to see that it is now carried at Costco's all over! Yippe!
- Deli Turkey Meat
- We go through a lot of deli meat in this house for sandwiches and to sometimes to salads with. The turkey is great here! The sodium is high which I don't like, but most deli meat is high in sodium anyways. We can't win all the battles.
- Chobani Yogurt
- I am a serious Chobani lover. My day was made when I discovered that they sell it!
- Almond Butter
- Like my seriousness with Chobani, I have another serious addiction to all things peanut or almond (or what have you) butter. Costco carries a gigantic tub of unsalted almond butter. I go through this by myself really quickly....oops. It's great on sandwiches, toast, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, or even by the spoonful...I.love.nut.butters.
...I think that's it, but I'm sure I'm leaving something out....oh their wine is really good too. Also, a blog I follow says that she can buy Coach's oats at her Costco. I was SO excited about this, but sadly our Costco does not carry Coaches Oats. I so wish they did because I order them about twice a year in bulk. The actual oats are not very expensive, but since they are so heavy, the shipping is always more expensive than the product is. ugh. Hopefully I can convince our Costco to carry them!
Lastly, you can get $1 fat free frozen yogurt cones there!!! LOVE! The hubs and I have been known to run in the store for just for the frozen yogurt.... :)
*Do you shop at Costco? If so, what are you favorites? Please share!