Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Con

We are patiently awaiting the birth of Baby Con. Amanda was due April 23rd, but the sweet boy has yet to make his debut. She is being induced today and began the meds this morning in the hospital at 9:00 am, so we are waiting and waiting and waiting. Daniel and I made bets on when the baby will be born...I said 6:00pm ish and Daniel said 10:00 pm ish. We'll see who wins...we made these bets early this morning...I have a feeling Daniel may be winning this.

I can't wait to become an Aunt to my brother and sister-in-laws baby. Babies are such precious gifts from God. I already have three wonderful nephews and nieces on Daniel's side of the fam, but this is the first for my side of the family...and I could not be more excited. Many prayers have been going out to Amanda, Michael and Baby Con today.

I found this Irish Blessing and thought it was appropriate:

"A new born babe, rings light to the cottage, warmth to the heart & joy to the soul, for wealth is family - family is wealth"

I will update the blog when he is born...

Soon, this "Baby Con" will have a name...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment