Saturday, November 21, 2009

Special Treat Night!!!

Daniel and I just got back from a "special treat" dinner. My parents, Daniel and I went to Julep's Southern Cuisine in downtown Richmond. We had a very delicious dinner!!! Daniel and I both had amaaaazing crab cakes, complete with red wine and white chocolate bread pudding for dessert. It was yummo in my tummo!!!! We have had this dinner scheduled with my parents for a couple months. My parents marked it as a celebration for both of their birthdays, for Daniel's birthday in December, and for our "engagement anniversary" (we were engaged last year, November 9th). It was a special treat for us, as we don't go out to fancy dinners very much. Thank you, Mom and Dad for this treat!!!!!!!

My weekend is full of working, but that's ok as I enjoy it. Tomorrow after work, I'm heading to my parents beach house in South Carolina! I am sooo excited. My Mom will be there, so I'll be having some fun time with her. We are going to be doing a lot of baking for Thanksgiving and hanging out. The rest of my family will come late Tuesday/Wednesday...then I'll head to Raleigh on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with Daniel's family. I am sad that Daniel won't be able to join me tomorrow at the beach, but the man's gotta do his job.

I am looking forward to a nice time at the beach, and then to Raleigh for a great Thanksgiving with the Hoffman's! I have SO much to be thankful for!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds! Have fun at the beach and in Raleigh. Be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete