Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail and George!





TWO! No way.  George, I love how you hold up one finger on each hand, shrug your shoulders up and say "two" when we ask how old you are now.  You are too cute for words.  Abby, I love how silly you are when asked how old you are...you are already a jokester (wonder where she gets that from??) at a young age.  You turned two on June 4th, 2015.  We were at Holden Beach for a week with Dad's family and it was fun celebrating your birthday there.  You so enjoyed playing on the beach, and oh, the pool, you are BOTH little fishes!  You both love, love, love to swim.  For your birthday dinner we had pizza (your fav!), salad and birthday cake.  Of course I think the birthday cake was your favorite part of the meal.  

I swear this last year has flown by.  You learned to walk at 15 months just shortly after your first birthday.  Your talking....wow...you amaze everyone with your vocabulary.  People constantly say that twins can sometimes be delayed in their speech, but not you two, not you two at all.  I love how you will now repeat anything we ask you to repeat, it's so cool.  And you are putting many words together to form sentences.  My little babies are growing up!  



George, you are all BOY.  You are definitely a little athlete.  Watch out world, I have a feeling you are going to go far in sports when you get older.  Your top two favorite sports are golf and soccer.  You have a golf swing like no other two year old I've seen.  My jaw drops every time I watch you swing that club.  Daddy has already taught you well!  And Soccer....you are a left foot kicker.  Your kick also amazes me.  You have talent, sweet boy!!!!  You also love to swim, blow bubbles in the water and put your head under the water.  You really are a fish...I swear you have gills.  And last but not least, you love to ride bikes.  And you are great with that as well.  Your favorite thing is to get to the top of the driveway and fly down it fast with no one helping....you little dare devil, already making Mom nervous.  You have definitely started some tantrums, but all in all you are a super sweet boy with a precious smile.  I love how we cuddle in the morning while you wake up.  I hope we can always do this!



Abigail, you, my love, are all GIRL.  You are happy as a clam with your purse and your baby dolls.  Every.single baby you see when we are out and about you get so excited about.  "Baby! Baby! Baby!"  You are my fiesty girl, you know what you want and when you want it.  But you are also my super sweet and loving girl.  I love how you say "Bless You, Momma" after I sneeze.  You started saying this not too long ago and it warms my heart every time I hear it.  You are also good with your pleases and thank you's.  You are very sensitive, like your Mom.  You never mean to do bad (unless you are fighting with your brother!) and get really upset when you are yelled at or scolded.  You constantly want to be held by Momma, which is definitely getting harder these days.  You must be around 33 pounds by now, and this makes Momma tired carrying you everywhere.  You also love to help me cook.  Every time I'm in the kitchen (which is a lot), you are right there beside me.  And you LOVE to have your Daddy tickle you.  You tell him "more! more! more!" when he stops.  And my favorite thing at the end of the day when I'm so tired is rocking you before you go to bed.  You say "Momma, rock rock" and that's what I do.

I love you both so much.  You make your Momma tired, but you are mounds of fun these days.  I'm so looking forward to the memories we all make in your second year of life!


1 comment:

  1. What can I say...you made me cry. These two sweet inspirations on how we should be are my heart. Happy Birthday to you all! Loves~Loves~Loves~ Sush

    ReplyDelete