Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 has been good!

It's been a good year and I am oh so thankful for that. Below is a little recap on all (or most) of the wonderful goings-ons of 2010:

-Turned 27...yozers. But healthy and happy!
-Pursued my dream to become a personal trainer. Began in May and am still LOVING it...really, it's the best most amazing job ever. I am in love with my job! :)
-Celebrated many friend's engagements, weddings...and babies!
-My nephew, James was born
-Daniel and I celebrated our first year anniversary. I don't know where the time has gone, but we are loving married life and being newlyweds
-Bought our first home!
-Did many, many, MANY successful home projects on our first home
-Spent a wonderful relaxing few days at Holden Beach with Daniel's family over July 4th
-Went to Cape Cod for a wedding (and our late anniversary celebration) and explored that area...lovely!
-Our niece, Lily's 1st Birthday!
-Hosted our house warming party and celebrated all we've done to our home
-Went to Pawley's Island with my fam for Thanksgiving...always fun times at the beach
-Celebrated Daniel's 29th Birthday...big 30 just around the corna!
-Zoey, our black pug's 1st Birthday!
-Went to Raleigh for Christmas with the Hoffman's...another fun, relaxing time full of lots of laughter :)

I'm sure I am forgetting a few things...but these are what first comes to mind. I may add more if more pop into my head!

What's on the radar for 2011???

So far....

-Lots and lots of wedding showers/parties...fun times!
-My 28th b-day in Feb!
-Going skiing w/my parents and Daniel in March to CO
-Running my first half-marathon in March (can't believe it took me this long to run a half---but gotta start somewhere)
-2 weddings that I'm a bridesmaid in in April
-James' 1st b-day in April

Phew...I guess time flies b/c it gets slammed jam packed w/LIFE! It's all good though. Here's to you and yours for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment